Friday, February 19, 2010

Totally Useless (but slightly awesome) Bumper Stickers

  • I shit therefore I am.
  • Your shampoo smells like butter.
  • Lunar landing doubters can SUCK MY BALL BAG!
  • If you give a hoot, you'll wear a Rubbersuit!
  • Democrebulicindepenreformist For King!
  • If you tailgate me, I will pee on your face!
  • Laid Off For The Fun Of It
  • Horn not working: watch for hurled feces.
  • I HEART YOU EGG SALAD!
  • Medicare gave me better hair!
  • Slippery when gay.
  • Sir Topham Hatt is my boss.
  • Thank God Phish Is Dead!
  • Ceep Canada Cold!
  • I brake because the pads squeeze the rotor.
  • My Intel Pentium Processor is smarter than your Honor Student.
  • Nothing on board.
  • My Daddy told me that the wine is Jesus's blood and that's seriously fucked up.
  • Don't blame me, I voted for Kirk/Picard!
  • Tom Daschele robbed my Grandmother.
  • Everything goes better with booze.
  • Ted Kennedy tastes like chicken!
  • You eat pieces of shit like me for breakfast.
  • I heart State Police Jesus!
  • Tits make great tits!
  • You're handicapped and you don't work at Wal-Mart?
  • Going Beef?
  • OJ Simpson killed my prostate.
  • This car runs on republican semen.
  • Suicide Bombers do it with a bang!

No comments: