Thursday, February 18, 2010

Believe it or not, some of these are actually real.

My favorite SPAM subject headings
  • Chronic pelvic pain is real - Learn more today
  • Someone has a super sexy note for you
  • GIANTPENISPERFECTRESULTSHUGE
  • If you don't refi, you will likely die
  • OMG - SILICONE SENIOR STROLLING
  • Respond with your username and password
  • You have 123 classmates waiting to talk to you, fuck
  • Please help, I have the AIDS
  • You have $1,000,000 in unclaimed funds - get your cash now - seriously. This is, like, totally real.
  • R U FAT I AM 2 LETS DIET 4 LIFE
  • You are so good to me eggplant mike
  • Making more money with my socks
  • Gas leaks are bad are you leaking bad gas
  • YOU WIN YOU WIN YOU WIN lost.
  • Want more zex? Get paid tonight!
  • My webcam is on fire
  • Cellulite please be gone
  • Antonio Bandaras says hello
  • Where have you been bisque
  • Wish you had lager breasts
  • DO NOT FORGET ABOUT MOTHER
  • Schwarzenegger, in just 5 minutes
  • Identify brontosaurus crockery shabby taunt
  • Get paid to eat ELIJAH
  • Pyrex is the obvious choice for adult pleasure
  • If you like fat ponies, buff up your boner TODAY

No comments: