Saturday, February 20, 2010

Dead Dead Dead

You're going to die. Pick something to put on your tombstone:

** "5 More Minutes..."
** "Don't be sad. BOOBIES!"
** "Take next left in.TEN. years."
** "Do you smell something rotten in here, or is it just me?"
** "Satan says hello."
** "And I STILL can't sleep."
** "They said I couldn't take it with me. I did!"
** "Where is everyone?"
** "Huh. It did kill me."
** "What are you staring at?"
** "OMG! WTF! BBQ!"
** "Real life Halo: BAD IDEA!"
** "Don't believe them. It was murder!"
** "No Heaven. Just Dirt."
** "ROCK HARD!!!"
** "No Bills. No Work. No Fingers. Fair Trade."
** "Cheap fucking 5 and 1/2 foot burial.."
** "Hello Death Virgins!"
** "Still smarter than you."
** "I caught daHIVs!"
** "Whoa! Grandma was HOT!"
** "I should have sent you first."
** "Fire my fitness coach."
** "You're lucky I'm dead right now..."
** "DIG FAGGOT!!!"
** "Good things come in coffins."
** "Full Body Amputation! 10!"
** "FUCK"

No comments: