Thursday, March 4, 2010

What not to say during an airplane crash

  • Looks like cutting those fuel lines wasn't such a good idea after all.
  • Well, I guess it's OK for me to unhook my colostomy bag now.
  • I'll always love you, Dick Cheney.
  • Oh man! I bet Jack is still on the Island!
  • Duckpants to Sock. Come in, Sock. Over.
  • Can I get some more Ginger Ale, please?
  • I hope this urine stain doesn't survive the crash.
  • Ned? Ned Ryerson?
  • So, this is what it felt like to be on Wall Street in 1929.
  • (singing) Oh, they built the ship Titanic to sail the ocean blue.
  • Dammit. I was SO close to having an orgasm.
  • JIHAD! Nah. I'm just fuckin' with ya.
  • We ain't landing in the Hudson this time, Sully!
  • I'd fuck me.
  • Does anyone smell waffles? I smell waffles.
  • You know why they put oxygen masks on planes? Oxygen gets you high. In a catastrophic emergency, you're taking giant panicked breaths. Suddenly you become euphoric, docile. You accept your fate. It's all right here. Emergency water landing - 600 miles an hour. Blank faces, calm as Hindu cows.
  • Nixon totally fucked her. Am I right?
  • Do you have any weed? Oh, wait. Never mind. I do.
  • Fuck. FUCK! What would Celine Dion do?
  • Lady, you are not looking good right now.
  • I SUPPORT GAY MARRIAGE!

No comments: