Friday, March 5, 2010

Dr. Jack Shephard Cookin School


Hi. It's Jack. We've got to learn how to cook. We need to eat. We'll do it together. Cook together, die alone. Come on!

Well, I don't know about you but I'm thinking of cooking up some of this beef and eating it. I mean, you can do what you want, but I'm cooking the beef. Look, beef has protein. I'm a doctor and I know people need protein to survive. I know it, and you know it too. We're not... uhg, look, we're cooking the beef. The BEEF. God, I... I can't believe. NO! We are NOT. cooking.

CHICKEN. There's beef here and we're going to cook it.

Preheat the oven to 675 degrees. I know what I'm doing. Preheat the oven. Just. Preheat. the. Oven. DAMMIT. I'll do it myself. There. Are you with me? No. We are not leaving until this is cooked. Grab some onions, potatoes, carrots, brocoli, pineapple, a juice box, a 50 foot stent and some gravy mix. DO IT! WE DON'T HAVE TIME. look. we don't havetimetoargue. just. put. that stuff. in a pan. Okay?

Put it in the oven. Look. I need your help with this. We need to work together on this. Put the beef in the oven. Put the beef in the oven. Come on. DAMMIT! I'll do it myself. There! It's cooking. Now. We wait.

Of course there's a fire, Kate. It's cooking!

Oh. Oh no. I've ruined it. I don't know what I'm doing. I just want to get out of this kitchen. DAMMIT! I don't know about you, but I'm getting out of this kitchen. You can saty here if you want. I'm leaving. I. don't. care if the whole place burns.

I don't care anymore. Uhhhhhh.

No comments: