Sunday, March 7, 2010

Oscar quotes and other things that annoy me... from on and off the Red Carpet

  • "Who are you wearing?" Holy fuck I hate that.
  • "I hope you understand that this is not the Emmys."
  • Anytime anyone anywhere mentions the movie Avatar.
  • "Jennifer Lopez... welcome."
  • "Go in there and have a good time."
  • Blah blah blah white power blah blah blah.
  • Uuuggghhhhh... it's Miley.
  • James Cameron, who did you fuck during this film?
  • The realization that Whoopi Goldberg has "wet pants" - WTF?
  • "Look at that swirl, girl!"
  • And the Oscar goes to... COUGARTOWN: THE MOVIE.*
  • So, Jabba, is it exciting to be the first of the Hut Clan to be nominated for an Academy Award?
  • Oh shitballs... it's NPH!
  • Jeff Bridges... whistling like a fancycock fuckpants fagboy.
  • "What's with all that Hitler memorabilia?"
  • Gee, I thought Penelope Cruz could actually speak English.
  • "I love you more than rainbows, baby." GAY.
  • Wait wait wait wait wait... wait... wait... wait. That's Molly Ringwald?
  • I see that, once again, Judd Nelson smoked some meth just prior to going on stage.
  • The term clothes-whores is about as funny as having two hosts.

*no, no. I'm kidding.

No comments: