Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hey. Dude. Your Hat Is On Backwards.

Excuse me. I know I don't know you, but I figured no one was telling you because they didn't want to embarrass you. It's no big deal and I'm sure no one has noticed. Don't get mad at me. I'm just looking out for you.

You put your hat on backwards. The bill goes in the front.

It's a simple mistake. I'm sure we've all done it from time to time. You got up early, brushed you teeth, took a crap and by then you were running late. You grabbed your hat and just threw it on. Well, it's backwards. Before anyone else noticed, I'd fix it. You don't want to be laughed at. Look, I'd tell you if food were stuck in your teeth or had TP on your shoe. I'm just that kind of guy. I hate to see people look like fools. Unless it's that punk Grissom. I hate him.

So, fix your hat.

You're welcome.

Oh. And while you're at it, stop fucking tailgating me.

No comments: