Monday, July 26, 2010

Another Free Article

This is another article from my email box:
 
"Dear Friends,
 
I wanted to let everyone know that I won't be seeing any of you ever again after this month. You have all meant so much to me, and I forgive all of you for treating me like crap every day of my life. I am sick. I am more sick than I could ever have imagined. I have cancer. It's terminal type 53 all body carcinoma mallignitus of the everything. As you all know, if you've bothered to care enough to open my letters and read my emails and return my phone calls, I've been feeling ill for decades now. No sane and rational doctor could figure out what it was. Some of those quacks thought it was psychosomatic, and remember how you all nodded at Christmas because you thought it was true? Well, you were wrong. I was right. I didn't even need a doctor to tell me I have cancer in a bad way.
 
It all started with a nose bleed. And I though, gee I never NEVER get nose bleeds! This was the moment. I quit my job and focused on what is important in life, dying with dignity. It's been a long, hard struggle to find out why I've been dying for the past 22 years, but now it's certain. Cancer. Say it. Cancer. It's not that hard. I wish people would just treat me like I didn't have it. It doesn't make me weird and it's not contagious! All the headaches, the tiredness, the aching joints, all the things they told me were normal stress turned out to be what I knew in my heart of hearts all along. Cancer.
 
I know some of you even now don't believe me, so I've attached a copy of the doctor's note saying I have it. This is what I get as a reward for being the one person who helps everybody and listens and tries to do the right thing. This is my reward. And the best part is nobody is there to help me. They don't even want to believe me. Cancer. I have it. I'm so excited.
 
I am going to finally get back at everyone by being sick and cranky and then dying and leaving a huge bill. Take that. Who's suffering now? me. Who has an excuse to act like a spoiled brat? Me. I have teh cansirz! And the best part is, I did it all by myself."
 
 
Okay. That's what I get for posting my real email address to forums.

No comments: