Monday, June 7, 2010

Today's Useless Advice

Bad times to use "that's what she said."
  • Unfortunately, it's cancer and it's inoperable.
  • I will not have my ship shot out from under my ass.*
  • He's running for office again this year?
  • I'm sorry, sir, but the cost is $25 for each checked bag.
  • A tornado destroyed 14 homes in a suburban neighborhood today.
  • Honey, I got the tires rotated and it only cost 20 bucks!
  • In my opinion, nuclear power is safer than coal.
  • The tradeshow is in Las Vegas this year.
  • I'll start with the mozzarella sticks and then I'd like the Texas Burger, please.
  • Apparently, they found a second plume of oil leaking underwater.
  • We need to put down some pesticide on the lawn to combat all of those disgusting bugs.
  • Allan, how does this lobster make you feel?

*Capt. Ernst Lindemann

1 comment:

Chris Dee said...

Now we're cooking with ass gas!