Thursday, August 14, 2014

'My Fenks' Asteroid Dumps Pity Party on Giant Satelite

Between the hours of 3 oz. bird chirping and Texarcana-Blindfold, a meaty-ore (Asteroid 'My Fenks') struck the planet MOON in its kisser. It left a crater about 1 wing span fat and 30 submarines low, causing Democrats to remark "Now THAT's a bigga nigga!"

Planet MOON could not be reached for comment.

In a related story, Evel Ka-Bovine cancelled her jump over the rouge planet, stating "I'm not going to milk this thing while the impact of this story is still being felt. It's all a little too veal for most folks right now, - an udder tragedy - and I don't want anyone having a beef with me about trying to outshine the MOOOOOOOOOOoooooon. Now that's some serious bullshit right there, you fucking whore!"

No one stood by on the corner denying this story.

Amen, brother.

Amen.

No comments: